If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the Q&A below, please contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
Here the steps in our development process:
- Discovery– If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
- Content– You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
- Preliminary Design– We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style and layout.
- Organization– When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
- Design Revision– After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
- Implementation– Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
- Page Content– When we have all the content that will be included on the site and an approved design, we will enter all the data.
- Testing– We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
- Launch– Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. The marks the end of the project.
There are many aspects that factor into the cost from concept through implementation. These costs can vary widely depending on what your project needs are and how long we estimate that it will take to complete the project. Please contact us to get a cost estimate for your website work.
Yes, we do. We ask our clients for a 50% deposit on all projects, to be paid before work begins on the website.
Like anything creative, designing a great website takes time. It can take from a few weeks to a few months (or more) to completely design and launch the new website, depending on the project. In general though, how soon your website work can be done done depends on a number of things, such as:
- The size of your website
- The complexity of your design
- Any advanced features you need
- When your content is ready
- Our current client design schedule
- Your timely feedback and input on our work
We try to make the most informed decisions when it comes to creating a website design, which is why we really get to know you, your market, and your audience before we prepare mockups.
Once the mockups are agreed upon, we’ll start actually building your website for you to see. At that point, we ask that there be no more than one (1) major revision to the design. Naturally you’ll have smaller changes and additions, but at that point, we consider the overall structure and design of the website to be set.
If you request too many changes to your design, or if you request changes to the design after the entire site has been formatted with the template, you will incur more charges.
Yes, you can. We can set up a free Google Analytics account for you, which will automatically record information about your website’s visitors.
CMS stands for Contact Management System. The one we use is WordPress which requires no offline software. It gets installed on to your host server and you access it via the internet. WordPress CMS is an open-source, free to use CMS which is used to create hundreds of thousands of websites around the world. It’s highly supported, easily extendable and very robust. It is also pretty easy to add, edit and delete content.
We encourage our clients to maintain their own websites once they’re launched. All of our websites are built using WordPress, so that you can update it yourself. We’ll make sure you know how to use WordPress before we turn over the website to you.
The beauty of WordPress is the ease of use it provides. Each all inclusive website design project will include one hour of WordPress training, so most clients are more than capable of updating and adding website pages as needed. Since some clients do not want to maintain their own websites, Besavant Web offers ongoing maintenance. If you want training and you didn’t purchase an all inclusive package, we’re happy to provide training at our standard hourly rate.
Yes, we do. If you are out of our travel zone, we can offer you assistance via skype, google hangouts or similar. We will also provide you with some handy resources on how to maximise your time and play nice with your website. Additionally, we offer basic WordPress training in and around Marietta, Roswell, Kenessaw and Atlanta
Yes, we do. We offer different maintenance Plans and Pricing according to your needs.
Protect your website investment by keeping it up to date and backed up.
After your website is built and online, the whole world has access to it. This is why WordPress works hard to release new updates for their system. Your WordPress website needs regular maintenance. Keeping your WordPress website up-to-date is very important.
We can offer a monthly maintenance plan to keep your website up to date. Not only that, but we run backups of your website with version history. As you make changes, rest comfortably knowing we have a working version of your website ready should you want to revert back. In the event of a website crash, we can have your website back online in hours.